Client Testimonials : Personal Fitness Training
Thank you for viewing our Client Testimonials and we encourage you to evaluate our performance after completing each training package.
- I lost 4 inches off my hips in my first month and never had done that before. Coach told me to make sure I focus on the fitness the first month and build the muscle tone and he was right! I feel great and ready to knock the next 4 inches off! I am excited to see what Nutrition changes will now do for me as I add those changes to my fitness routines. - Angela
- Trainer Bob, or Bob the Builder as we affectionately call him has been a great help in keeping my husband and I active in the gym and pursuing our goals. He has inspired us to keep trying different things and find the fun in fitness. We are halfway to our combined goal of 85 lbs lost and found kettlebells an interesting yet simple way to add new challenges to our weightloss and fitness program.
- Bill and Kathy
- Thanks coach! As I go back to college I find that my kettlebell is a great stress reducer allowing me to get back into short workouts in between studying. Not only does it reduce my stress but each week I am having continuous improvements that are measurable. I am so glad you had realized that my workout routine would of stopped if I had to rely on going to a gym all the time. Time I just do not have.
- Billy Jr.
- As an executive in NY I find the routines of hitting the club all the time monotonous and boring. It is great to have a change that I can pop into my routines regularly to add a little simplicity and have a challenge with fairly quick results. Keep up the good work and congratulations on your completion of "Psychology of Coaching".
- As a mother of 2 I did not think I would ever get rid of that stubborn belly, but you were right! The proper mix of kettlebells with a little challenging competition and a few trips to the gym have worked miracles. I am now in my original clothes again. Thanks Coach!